Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sneaky Way to My Own


I wonder how to put this. I wonder if it is a big deal. I wonder if I can do it again.
Come back to the well at will and draw forth these hidden little treasures.
It was an unexpected treat.
But it hurt.

I said it was bitter sweet, and it surely was.
I really don’t need details, as the ones who would know
Could change my choices.
On other notes, I am failing at relaxing.
Just can’t seem to let go.

As I am pretty much screwing up the little pleasure I know.
Of all the times I have looked and saw something real.
This time is one that shows more cracks in the frame.
The dark edges are sharp and they want something.
I want to say something and fix things, cause I care.
But I don’t want enough.

It is almost like willingly sacrificing
To something not there.
The quiet of the night lies about what it’ll do
To you if you let it.





5 Comments:

Anonymous nonpromqueen said...

Sometimes the only obstacle blocking our happiness is ourselves.

Or, you just don't give a shit and it doesn't matter anyway.

Can you really "fix" things anyway?

December 20, 2009 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Arizona said...

i just lost my heart.
this made me react in ways i wasn't expecting...
you make me realize what i do not want to realize.
feel what i'd much rather hide.
i feel like you could help me out.
just by writing.

December 20, 2009 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Cala Gray said...

*hugs*

December 21, 2009 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Rex Venom said...

NPQ - Mayeb we fix things by discovering their worth as is, and either decide that we can enjoy the moment, or choose to move on. Hmm?

Ari - If we write without filter, than we each read another's reality, and if we share something through that, then we all win.

Gray - Mmm! Hugs!

December 21, 2009 at 12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those ladies are having a good time

December 22, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home