Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Again and Again.

Effort.
While the world slides around.
Foolish endeavors by strange dreaming gods.
Steps through fire only to find emptiness waiting.
The crazy and beautiful seem to be torturous.
A combination of screaming claws.
Mixed with teary eyes.
Tears I put there.
How I would prefer those claws.
Is there a way, a real way?
To settle old debts and move on?
I roll dice, and I kiss luck.
But there isn’t enough karma
To wash away this burn.
To the few people that really matter,
I have been as ass.
But the worst is the knowledge.
That I knew.
Brains without action is useless.
Like a gun without bullets.
Pretty, but no bang.

4 Comments:

Blogger ozymandiaz said...

The depts will settle them selves by the laws of conservation of energy. Of course this will take billions of years and our dust must be reduced to molecules which will exchange charges and become other things...

April 12, 2006 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Sugar said...

Errrr yup I agree with Ozy...
Rex as always you capture my soul....grrrrrrrrreat stuff *kiss*

April 12, 2006 at 4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the same train of thought, action without brains is just as pointless. Action without forethought is reactionary, is it not?
You, sir, have a depth of perception that comes with experience, whether good or bad. This is not meant as a means of puckering a gluteus maximous but just a statement of fact.

April 13, 2006 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Dont look back ... just learn ...

April 14, 2006 at 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home