Monday, March 27, 2006

Dreaming Real.

I was looking for an out.
A little release from my noisy brain.
The bottom, if you will.
Not really the bottom.
That is silly.
That is foolish.
But I went low enough, long enough.
Now I feel vindicated almost.
Like I did my penance and can now walk free.
Shit like that can warp your world.
I spoke my mind.
Sometimes too feely.
I have burnt more bridges,
Because I think I needed.
To see new shores through personal effort.
Flesh Under Skin.
All those little things.
All of them.
And the stars looked down.

4 Comments:

Blogger ozymandiaz said...

I burn all of my bridges to keep warm...
Probably a bad idea.

March 28, 2006 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Sugar said...

'low enough, for long enough'
I can relate to that totally :)

March 28, 2006 at 5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"And the stars looked down."

Thanks for visiting my place, Rex. And for leading me here.

March 31, 2006 at 3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes we just have to open the mouth wide and not close it, until we're honest. good for you. i don't comment here all the time, but i read everything via RSS.

April 3, 2006 at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home