Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Importance Faded

Hearts, Romance and Caring.
Not things that matter only one day.
All those we care about must know it.
I hope so.
My mind has been in an odd place lately.
I find no momentum.
Where I used to store it.
Everything is a little slow.
I just need to heal and ponder.
Get back on that horse?
Or find a new beast of burden?
As long as I finally feel my brain relax.
Smooth out the rough spots.
Lets the scars scab over.
As I’ve read; When all else fails,
see them only at night
and blame it all on the moon.
For it was not into my ear you whispered,
but into my heart.
It was not my lips you kissed,
but my soul.
Love.
A powerful drug.
A sinful shudder.
And a full blast of heaven.
As it is seen, some thoughts stolen
Some reflections borrowed.
Darkness so bright, it shadows the hollows.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Hearts, Romance and Caring.
Not things that matter only one day.
All those we care about must know it.


a beautiful Valentines Day message from Rex wid a Venom

February 16, 2006 at 12:14 AM  
Blogger Rhiannon said...

Beautiful! what beautiful thought provoking writing.

Rhiannon

February 16, 2006 at 7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have read them all........hmmmmmm

February 20, 2006 at 12:20 AM  
Blogger temppixie said...

I'm addicted to it all. Someone once said, 'I can resist anything but temptation!'
Hence my blog, Temppixie!

March 8, 2006 at 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home