Saturday, August 06, 2011

Parades of Possibilities


Never saw this coming
Even now that this is my life
I still find it hard to not try to stay asleep
Because it is so sweet, I must be dreaming

Sure, there is some drama, but it will pass
And, yes, some challenges are coming
But the good times are so fraking good
That I can’t be bothered to care or worry

My days are filled with the nearly forgotten
Rush of respect, intellect, and interest
My nights with much missed and needed
Powerful lustful amazing passionate Magic

I am intoxicated with the possibilities.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jae Rose said...

What a surreal parade (the big walking cat who wasn't waving..more marching..) yes, the strangest things open up possibilities..hope there is a little parade everyday..Jae

August 7, 2011 at 5:25 AM  
Blogger Vest said...

The torpid artist seeks inspiration at any cost, by virtue or by vice, by friend or by fiend, by prayer or by wine. You Rock.

August 7, 2011 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger Shauna said...

bravo for you rex. so wonderful to
have a life you feel is a dream.

August 18, 2011 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Sounds wonderful. I'm happy for you. :-)

September 10, 2011 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger Sugar said...

to be intoxicated would be good...and not of the alcoholic kind ;) xx

September 12, 2011 at 4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pssttt

October 17, 2011 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger Rex Venom said...

I hope all get to share a bit of the waking dream shapes!
Rock on!

November 1, 2011 at 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home