Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Chicks Dig Big Dice


Dice.
Randomness.
Statistically trackable beacons to the inner workings of fate, chaos, and probability.
Those that have never felt the unexpected joy of that oh-so-needed but never dreamt of 20 need not apply, for theirs is a smaller world.
Yes, I speak to the ones who have dared to walk the paths of adventure and imagination, who time and time again threw their creative gestalts into the fray against innumerous challenges and adversaries, either for glory, gain, or slaughter.
Always also for the roll.
That sweetest and most finicky of mistresses.
Beautiful Lady Luck.

8 Comments:

Blogger RedFridayGirl said...

The Bigger the Dice the better ;-)
The Challenges to get that perfect number... it's always lady's Luck.

May 15, 2007 at 12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you get this image? I need to know.

May 15, 2007 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Rax said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 16, 2007 at 5:29 AM  
Blogger Rax said...

Yes Lady luck indeed. I've cursed her time and time again, especially when I have to make a survival roll. Chicks do dig big dice. And that's not just because I'm a barbarian :D

May 16, 2007 at 5:47 AM  
Blogger De.vile said...

I play with it again and again because far too early I realized I could always go back and start again.

May 16, 2007 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger allure said...

been awhile :)
it is nice to have luck & probability to answer everything..

May 16, 2007 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

my dice has only six faces

May 17, 2007 at 12:52 AM  
Blogger Sugar said...

she is indeed a hot chick, love wot she's wearing...didn't really see the dice! ;) lol

May 17, 2007 at 6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home